Croatia based company looking to break into thegoggle market offering a high end goggle with specifications that put it in a class of its own.
Croatia based company looking to break into the FPV goggle market offering an high end goggle with specifications that put it in a class of its own.
- Power button
- Power button for fan control
- Cooling vents
- Primary Bay
- Secondary RX Bay
- HDMI Input
- 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel battery connector
- 3.5mm audio out
- 3.5mm head tracker port
- High-end 1280 x 960 OLED microdisplays.
- Best-in-class 44° FOV; optimised for best FPV drone experience.
- Custom optical engines
- Largest IPD range on the market (56 – 74 mm).
- Crystal clear and sharp image, edge-to-edge.
- Support for both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios, without image distortion.
- Auto standby sensor
- Diopter slots
- MicroSD slot for HD DVR recording
- DVR recording quick start button
- Battery check button
Orqa has a couple of hardware accessories for the Orqa FPV goggles.
Orqa FPV.Play €34 / $39
This cool accessory will enable you to turn your FPV.One into your personal cinema, or an immersive arcade.
Orqa FPV.Connect €49 / $55
Ever wanted to view your FPV footage on your smartphone, update your Firmware, right there in the field? Well, with FPV.Connect, you’re able to do just that!
KickStarter pricing was around €449 / $560 that includes
- Orqa FPV.One
- Hard case
- Orqa FPV.Battery
Actual pricing seems to be around € 599 / $672. As of this time, it is not clear as to what you would get for the full retail price. If it includes a hard case and a battery is undetermined.
Going by the KickStarter, backers are set to receive their goggles in batches. Depending on when you ordered, Orqas are set to ship in August, September, October.